As your trusted financial advisor and neighbor, Fidelity Bank offers a flexible way to solidify your assets for tomorrow while gaining you certain benefits today.
That’s why we offer tax-conscious financial guidance and assist you with preparing the necessary taxes and administrative details of your trust.
Financial experts from the Fidelity Trust Department can help explain the requirements and responsibilities of setting up a trust and show you how to manage its details. Our team can help you as:
We assist you with your estate planning and put your wishes in place, handle all estate settlement issues with professionalism and sincerity, and keep important documents, such as a Will, on file until it is needed.
Fidelity Bank offers various trusts, including:
- Revocable Living Trusts—We provide management of your investments including security purchases and sales, CD maturities, interest and dividend collection, bill paying services, and assistance during periods of disability and/or once you pass away.
- Irrevocable Trusts— We provide current money management during your lifetime and ensure continued fund management after your death.
- Testamentary Trusts—We provide long-term management of trust funds for your beneficiaries through your Last Will and Testament.
- Standby Trusts—We provide financial assistance and flexibility by allowing you the opportunity for the trust to be prepared in the future.
- Charitable Trusts—We provide an income stream to an individual or family and the remainder to a charitable organization or foundation while allowing the donor to achieve tax benefits; ideal for philanthropic goals.
- Special Needs Trusts—We provide assistance for individuals with special needs.
Fidelity Bank offers various trust services such as:
- Investment Management Services—We provide you with money management assistance through a relationship with Fidelity Bank; we handle all of your investment decisions for you.
- Investment Advisory Services—We provide support and assistance in helping you make smart investment decisions.
- Custodial Services—We provide you with the option of giving Fidelity Bank custody of your assets; we take care of all accounting work for you and act on your direction for investment of assets.
Solidify your retirement plan and invest in a variety of securities by rolling over into an IRA. Fidelity Bank provides full management of your funds or we can act as your custodian as well. Traditional or Roth IRAs are available to receive your annual contributions.
For more information about Fidelity Bank personal trusts, give us a call at (570) 504-2244, or stop by one of our full-service branches to speak to a financial expert in person.
*Not FDIC Insured I May Lose Value I Not Bank Guaranteed I Not a Bank Deposit I Not Guaranteed by Any Government Agency