Business Analysis Checking is a sophisticated financial tool for businesses who deal with higher transaction volumes, significant balances or multiple checking accounts.
Our trusted financial advisors will analyze your account activity and optimize your accounting functions to help you make the most of your daily banking transactions. Using a wide range of business service solutions and Cash Management tools, you can improve cash flow, optimize your business finances, and offset or minimize fees with earnings credit.
With this account you get:
- Fidelity Bank Visa® Business Debit Card
- EZ Statements (recommended)
- Check images included with statement1
- Combined statements
- Business Online Banking
- Fidelity Business Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit
- Business Bill Pay2
- Up to two (2) additional Business Checking accounts – with monthly fee waived (per item fees will apply)
- Preferred Business Money Market rates. (Please see your Relationship Manager for more details.)
- Merchant Services credit card processing with $100 one-time credit towards purchase of equipment available with new account
- Remote Deposit Capture with waiver of first month’s fee available with new account
- Free Business Efficiency consultation
- Wealth Management consultation
- Free employee benefit analysis (401K, SEP)
1 15 months of history is available
2 Business Bill Pay requires Online Banking and is free with two (2) bills paid per month.
- Minimum to Open: $1,000
- Interest paid on account: None
- Monthly service charge: $20
- The monthly service charge and certain transaction fees may be partially or fully offset by an earnings credit. The earnings credit is based on the monthly available balance maintained in the Business Analysis Checking account.
- Transaction fees3: Please see your Relationship Manager for more information on per item Transaction Fees.
3 Fees may be partially or fully offset by earnings credit.
For more information or questions please contact us by phone at 1-800-388-4380 or email us at Fidelity at fddbank dot com