Make your checking account balance work harder for your business. Business Relationship Interest Checking offers both interest on balances greater than $10,000 and no service fees with combined deposit balances over $25,000. Extra conveniences include the Fidelity Business Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit.
With this account you get:
- Fidelity Bank Visa® Business Check Card
- Check images included with statement1
- EZ Statements
- Combined statements
- Business Online Banking
- Fidelity Business Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit
- Business Bill Pay2
- Special Industry Packages. (Please see your Relationship Manager for more details.)
- One (1) additional Business Checking account – with monthly fee waived (per item fees will apply)
- Preferred Business Money Market rates. (Please see your Relationship Manager for more details.)
- Merchant Services credit card processing with $100 one-time credit towards purchase of equipment available with new account
- Remote Deposit Capture with waiver of first month’s fee available with new account
- Free Business Efficiency consultation
- Wealth Management consultation
- Free employee benefit analysis (401K, SEP)
1 15 months of history available
2 Business Bill Pay requires Online Banking and is free with two (2) bills paid per month.
- Minimum to Open: $1,000
- Interest paid on account: Yes. Paid on average daily balance of $10,000 or more
- EZ Statements: Required ($3 fee for paper statement)
- Monthly service charge: $15
- Can be waived by maintaining $25,000 in average daily combined balances3 in business checking, savings and/or money market accounts,
- or by adding three (3) of the following products: Merchant Services, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, or Positive Pay. (Fees for these services apply)
- Number of transactions/month:
- 350 items at no charge
- $.50 per item4 for each item over 350
3 Available balance
4 Items include: deposit tickets, deposited items, checks paid against the account, withdrawals, ACH debit and ACH credits. Deposits made via Mobile Deposit count as a deposit ticket and the check(s) count as deposited items. Transfers made via Online & Telephone banking count as a deposit ticket and withdrawal item.
For more information or questions please contact us by phone at 1-800-388-4380 or visit the closest branch location near you.