For Wealth Management clients who carry a higher average monthly balance and have an investment relationship with Fidelity Bank (or are transferring an investment portfolio to the Bank). The interest bearing Platinum Checking account provides the liquidity you need, along with the benefits of a dedicated private banker and a suite of enhanced benefits.
With this account you get:
- Interest earned on balances of $2,500 or more
- Free Fidelity VISA® Check Card
- All Fidelity Bank fees for transactions at other banks’ ATMs waived and all other banks’ ATM fees waived per statement cycle per account
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Personal Bill Pay with 2 bills paid per month
- Specialty Wallet Checks:
- Account holders age 55+ receive one (1) box of single specialty wallet checks per calendar year free of charge.
- Account holders age 54 & younger receive a one-time $15 discount on single specialty wallet checks.
- One (1) non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee waived per statement cycle
- Free first year rental on any size safe deposit box for one (1) year
- Wire transfer fee waived
- Stop payment fee waived
- Fee waived for cashier’s check; money order fee applies
- Preferred rates on deposits and loans
- Overdraft protection set-up & per transfer fee is waived
- One (1) Reliance Checking account with monthly fee waived
- $300 off mortgage closing costs
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) annual fee waived
- Free consultative appointment with a Wealth Management Officer
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Buzz Points Rewards
- Combined statements
- Online Banking
- Minimum opening deposit $1,000.00
- Minimum combined balance 1 of $30,000 within personal deposit accounts and or investment accounts ; or $4,000 aggregated monthly direct deposits to avoid $25 monthly service charge.
- $2,500.00 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- Interest paid monthly
- EZ Statements required
- For Wealth Management clients only
1 To calculate the minimum combined balance, the average available statement cycle balance is used for checking, savings and money market accounts; the current month to date average balance is used for certificates of deposit. If applicable, the current principal balance is used for loans. The primary name on the checking account must be an owner on the accounts to count towards the minimum combined balance. Green Team & Scholar savings accounts do not count toward minimum combined balance
For more information or questions please contact us by phone at 1-800-388-4380 or email us at Fidelity at fddbank dot com