The history of Fidelity Bank is one rich with innovation and commitment. Founded in 1902, Fidelity Bank was the first to introduce a drive-through bank window in 1951 and committed to “green” business practices in 2008 with the opening of a West Scranton branch. Each of these achievements and more have been powered by the passion, insight and knowledge of our Bankers. Since the beginning, they have been the foundation of Fidelity Bank’s success.
As we constantly grow, innovate, and strive to deliver the best in banking, one thing has remained constant – our commitment to the communities we serve. Today, our focus on being trusted advisors to our clients has never been stronger, and we’re proud to say the future is bright.