Please note that the interest rate and fees shown here are available to borrowers with an excellent credit history. The actual interest rate and fees available to you will be based on your credit history and may be different than the rates displayed here.
Please contact your local branch office or call 1-800-388-4380 for details.
Jumbo Loan Rates
- The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), and discount points shown are subject to change without notice.
- The monthly payment amount shown includes principal, interest, and mortgage insurance, if required. Your actual monthly payment will be higher if an escrow account is established or required.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- All mortgage rates are based on auto pay from a Fidelity Bank checking account. Should you choose not to use auto pay, then your rate will be .25% higher than displayed above.
Fixed-Rate Jumbo Important Disclosures
- We based the mortgage interest rates shown on a 45-day rate lock period. Under certain circumstances, a 45-day rate lock may not be available. When you apply you can choose to lock or float your interest rate range.
- Mortgage rates and loan options displayed depend on a number of variables, including the accuracy of the information you have entered, which is subject to verification, credit, and property approval.
- The amounts provided above for Estimated Total Closing Costs, taxes and insurance are estimations. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs, and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary.
- Assumes 2 days per diem interest.
- Proof of insurance is required prior to closing. At closing, we may require you to deposit tax, insurance, and other applicable escrow reserves with us. These reserves may vary from the estimates provided and may include a cushion for future payments. In addition, if the real estate taxes on the property are due within 60 days after your closing date, the taxes due must be paid at closing.
- The loan options shown in your results are based on information you have provided, and are displayed as a convenience for comparison purposes. In many cases, additional products, programs and loan features may be available. Contact us to find out about other options that may be available to you.
- There may be tax advantages to paying discount points on a purchase of a home. Consult your tax advisor for information regarding deductibility of points.
- The annual percentage rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination charges). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.