For customers who carry a higher average monthly balance, Performance Checking offers the perfect fit. This interest bearing account puts your money to work for you while still allowing the convenience and liquidity you need to manage your finances. Earn interest, stay liquid and enjoy great benefits like reduced rates on loans, preferred rates on deposits, and a dedicated relationship manager working hard to provide you with trusted financial advice.
With this account you get:
- Interest earned on balances of $2500 or more
- Free Fidelity VISA® Check Card
- All Fidelity Bank fees for transactions at other banks’ ATMs waived and $15 in other banks’ ATM fees reimbursed per statement cycle per account
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Personal Bill Pay with 2 bills paid per month
- One-time $15 discount on single specialty wallet checks
- Free small (3” x 5”) safe deposit box rental for one (1) year
- Reduced stop payment fee
- Fee waived for cashier’s checks; money order fee applies
- Preferred rates on deposits and loans
- Overdraft protection set-up & per transfer fee is waived
- $300 off mortgage closing costs
- Discount on Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) annual fee
- Free consultative appointment with a Wealth Management Officer
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Buzz Points Rewards
- Combined statements
- Online Banking
- Minimum opening deposit $500.00
- Minimum combined balance 1 of $30,000 within personal deposit accounts and or investment accounts ; or $4,000 aggregated monthly direct deposits to avoid $25 monthly service charge.
- $2,500.00 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- Interest paid monthly
- EZ Statements required
1 To calculate the minimum combined balance, the average statement cycle available balance is used for checking, savings and money market accounts; the current month to date average balance is used for certificates of deposit, and the current principal balance is used for loans. Green Team savings accounts do not count toward minimum combined balance.
For more information or questions please contact us by phone at 1-800-388-4380 or visit the closest branch location near you.